In Episode #2 Steve and Nick dive into hunting on public land. In part 1 of this 2 part series we discuss why we hunt public land, some tactics and some of the good and bad we have experienced while hunting public land.
- Avoiding the “de enfluenza”
- Why we hunt public land
- Knowing where you are
- “On line scouting” – Topo Maps and Google Earth
- Nick encounters a mentor on public land
- Keep a journal
- A couple negative encounters
- The “Turkey Hunting Yeti”
Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review. We would also appreciate ideas for future podcasts so let us know what you would like to hear or make recommendations for guests on the show.