In Episode #3 Steve and Nick return to their discussion regarding hunting on public land. In part 2 we focus mostly on our kids and the fun of getting them outdoors and we also find a bit of time to slip in a few tactics.
- Kids are always paying attention – set a good example
- Steve’s failures taking his daughter scouting
- Nick learns the fun of taking girls to the woods
- Using other hunters to your advantage
- Use natural obstacles, have the woods to yourself
- Deep woods is not always the best
- A little courtesy can go a long ways
Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review. We would also appreciate ideas for future podcasts so let us know what you would like to hear or make recommendations for guests on the show.