In Episode #8 Thom Jorgensen is FINALLY introduced to the show. Nick and I have been mentioning Thom off an on since we started and the schedules finally aligned for he and I to record. This episode is a combo of “Get to know Thom” and the start of converation about our amazing Pronghorn hunt in Wyoming the fall of 2016. Thom and I are returning to Wyoming this fall (2018) to pursue Mule Deer DIY style on public land. This will be a two part podcast with Part 2 coming next week as Episode number 9.
This week we also announce the first Traditional Outdoors giveaway where we one lucky winner will receive a ready to fish 5wt fly rod and reel complete with line and backing. You can find out more about the contest here.
- Fly fishing combo giveaway information
- Introduction to Thom
- Meeting Thom at Wild Things in 2012
- Big Sky, Antelope and introduction to “The Goat Hauler”
- Thom and I double up on P&Y Antelope bucks on the same day
- Thom’s and Steve’s hunt – A play by play from both perspectives
- So many more stories, we need to have a part 2
- Closing comments
Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review. We would also appreciate ideas for future podcasts so let us know what you would like to hear or make recommendations for guests on the show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Be the first to comment