In Episode #26 We welcome Jay St. Charles back to the show to have a campfire chat about his father’s hunting classic “Bows on the Little Delta” and we also spend a good bit of time discussing the famous “Cedar Chalet” and other tidbits of bowhunting history. You don’t want to miss this one. Also, be sure to listen all the way to the end of the episode for a reading of my favorite chapter in Bows on the Little Delta where Glenn dives into what made legends like Fred Bear and Howard Hill so special.
This episode is sponsored by Life and Longbows – The book.
- The first trip to the Little Delta
- Building the “Cedar Chalet”
- A true “Cast of Characters” for Alaska
- First trip into the Little Delta
- Fred Bear and the Little Delta Cabin
- “Mountain Gators” and “Moss Backs”
- Mr. Snappy – Bows and Baseball
- Ed Bilderback and the Valiant Maid
- Jay returns to the Cedar Chalet in 2017
- A Reading – Bows on the Little Delta Chapter 26 – “Trophy Hunting and the Legends”
Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review. We would also appreciate ideas for future podcasts so let us know what you would like to hear or make recommendations for guests on the show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Be the first to comment