In Episode #40 Nick and I shake the winter chill by sitting down with Jim Dussias of Everglades Angling and discuss flyfishing in the warm sun of the State of Florida. We chat about Tarpon and Snook on the fly, fishing from Kayak’s and there is even a little trout fishing conversation and of course bowhunting. We hope you enjoy the conversation.
This episode is sponsored by Scott Spray Custom Rods
- Intro to the show
- Welcome Mr. Jim Dussias
- Jim’s introduction to Flyfishing
- Flyfishing from Kayaks
- More about Everglades Angling Guide Service
- Ernest Hemingway and Gordon McQuarrie
- Traditional Archery and Bowhunting
- Jim and Nick both like to “Talk to Podcasts”
- Wrap Up
Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating and review. We would also appreciate ideas for future podcasts so let us know what you would like to hear or make recommendations for guests on the show.